Frontier City is one of the largest venues for company picnics and large group outings. In addition to all the rides and attractions of the park, Frontier City features almost 28,000 square feet of covered Picnic Pavilion space. Groups from 100 to 15,000 can enjoy private Picnic Pavilions, which may be reserved in advance, by a group during a visit to Oklahoma’s finest Theme Park.
To help make your group’s outing a success, Frontier City will:
- Reserve a private pavilion for your group in the picnic area
- Provide specially printed discount tickets for the day of your visit
- Prepare a fully catered, all-you-can-eat meal
- Handle all the details of the picnic, including cleanup and setup
- Provide posters and other materials to assist in letting attendees know about the event that is planned
Picnic menus vary to suit all tastes. To plan an event or to receive more information about the Frontier City Picnic Program, please contact (405) 478-2140 ext. 214 and ask to speak to one of our Sales Representatives or complete the information request form at the bottom of the page.
Rent the Park
For more information on renting out the entire park for a private event,
call (405) 478-2140 ext. 214 or complete the information request form at the bottom of the page.
Good Any Day Tickets
With our “Good Any Day Tickets,” there are no upfront costs; simply pay for the tickets you use and return the rest. Employees can purchase tickets right at your place of business. For more information, contact Group Sales at (405) 478-2140 ext. 214 or complete the information request form at the bottom of the page.