Fright Fest FAQ
What is Fright Fest?
Frontier City's Fright Fest is the largest Halloween event of its kind in Oklahoma. Enjoy your favorite rides by day followed by a frightful night of haunted attractions and spooky shows as soon as the sun goes down. All haunts will open after dark.
🎃 Haunted Attractions
This year's Fright Fest celebration will run Sept. 29-Oct. 28 on Friday nights (with extended daily hours for Fall Break on October 19), Saturdays, and Sundays.
How much is Fright Fest admission?
All Fright Fest shows and scare zones are included with park admission or a Season Pass. The Nightmare Haunted House, Carnival of Chaos, and Quarantine Breach require additional fees.
|Nightmare Haunted House||$10|
|Carnival of Chaos||$5|
Haunted Attraction Passes can be purchased at the Frontier City Ticket Booth, Haunted House Ticket Booth, and all gift shops. Combo passes with discounts for Members and Season Pass holders also available.
Are there any age restrictions for Fright Fest?
Parental discretion is advised for all haunted attractions and nighttime entertainment. Fright Fest is not recommended for guests under 12.
Is there anything for little kids to do?
Frontier City is all "Fun by Day" until the monsters emerge at 6:00p nightly. The Kiddie Land Candy Crawl will take place each Saturday and Sunday from 4:00-6:00p with free treats at each of the Kiddie Land rides.
Please note: Kiddie Land will close nightly at 6:00 PM.
Can I wear my own costume to the park?
Halloween costumes and makeup may be worn to the park during Fright Fest as long as they follow the guidelines below:
- No masks or weapons are allowed
- Certain items (such as capes) may not be permitted on rides
- Costumes determined to be too obscene or offensive will need to be removed or covered
No masks, face coverings, hand-held accessories, or full-face makeup for any guest over the age of 12. Costumes must be appropriate for a family-oriented environment.
- A ghoul’s job is to scare you—not the reverse. Guests who taunt, touch, or yell at ghouls or other guests will be ejected from the park without a refund.
- Do not touch or remove props, scenery, webbing, or landscaping. Damage to park property is cause for ejection without a refund.
- Shows are popular so arrive at least 15 minutes early. For your safety, guests are not permitted on stage or stage stairs.
- Shows, midways, and attractions may contain strobes, latex, fog, and other effects.
- Due to weather and other circumstances, shows may be canceled, delayed or changed without notice. Thank you for understanding.