Take The Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge!
OCTOBER 19 (1:00 PM) - OCTOBER 20 (7:00 PM)
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older and have a photo ID for verification
- Cannot have any medical condition(s) that would make residing in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to your health or well-being
- Complete and sign a waiver at check-in
- Must be able to completely lay in a 2’ x 7’ coffin
- Provide your own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
- Check in at Frontier City by 11:30 am on Friday, October 19
Frontier City will provide:
- Six, deluxe, 2’ x 7’ coffins
- Breakfast in bed… well all meals, snacks, and drinks in bed actually
- One 6-minute bathroom break every hour
- One 13-minute phone break every hour
- Random visits by our Fright Fest freaks
- A Frontier City representative will be present at all times
Ends at midnight on Wednesday, October 10. Coffin Dwellers will be chosen on Thursday, October 11 and must accept by end of day Saturday, October 13. If all coffins are not filled, an alternate will be notified by Monday, October 15.
One entry per person please. Multiple entries will not increase your chances.
This event is taking place at Frontier City.