Frontier City Donation Program - April through September
Frontier City and White Water Bay place priority on giving back to the communities where our employees and guests live and work. We are committed to positively influencing the community far beyond just the park fences. However, because Frontier City and White Water Bay are popular attractions and receive numerous requests for donations, the following guidelines must be followed to assure fairness and maximize the benefits given to the community.
- The program runs April thru September. Letters will not be accepted until April 1st, 2017.
- Letters must be submitted in writing on the requesting organization’s letterhead, no photocopies will be accepted, and accompanied by a stamped self-addressed envelope.
Please submit requests to:
Frontier City or White Water Bay (select only one)
Attn: Marketing Department
11501 N I-35 Service Road
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73131
- Requests are not accepted via telephone, email, fax, or in person.
- Requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Submissions will be accepted and reviewed from April 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017 only.
- Only one donation is allowed per organization every other year.
- Please include the following:
- Non-profit ID number
- Event date
- Email address
- Purpose of event and how the tickets will be used
- Stamped self-addressed envelope MUST be included
- No donations will be made to individuals, families, class reunions or for-profit organizations. Due to the high volume of requests, we do not confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Declined requests will not receive a response.
- If a request is granted, two (2) general admission tickets to either Frontier City or White Water Bay will be mailed in the stamped, self-addressed envelope provided
- Tickets will be for current operating season only, have no cash value, and may not be exchanged for new tickets or sold. The park will not consider events in October, November, December. January, February, or March
- All tickets expire at the end of the season in which they are issued (Ticket requests will be accepted beginning April 1, 2017 and tickets donated will expire October 29, 2017.)